SAE Fraternity House at UC
Miller Valentine Group, a commercial developer and contractor, hired Courts to help remodel the SAE frat house on the University of Cincinnati campus.
- Light gauge metal framing for exterior and interior 3 story structure
- 4 chimneys with manufactured stone
- Limited site, tie into existing house
- New elevator shaft
- sleeping quarters with high abuse drywall
- Recreation room in basement
- library on main floor
- sleeping quarters above
The SAE house was occupied on schedule, and we’re told the high-abuse finishes are holding up nicely!